Four doctoral researcher positions and one coordination position within CRC 1261 “Magnetoelectric Sensors”
The Collaborative Research Center 1261 (CRC 1261) “Magnetoelectric Sensors: From Composite Materials to Biomagnetic Diagnostics” at Kiel University, Germany (https://www.uni-kiel.de/en/), offers four doctoral researcher positions and one scientific coordination position.
Within the CRC 1261 highly sensitive magnetoelectric sensors for biomedical applications are developed in a cross-disciplinary team of scientists from materials science, electrical engineering, physics and medicine. In 15 research projects topics concerning magnetoelectric sensor development and fabrication (mainly materials science), sensor characterization and signal processing (mainly electrical engineering), sensor modeling and sensor analysis as well as (medical) applications are covered.
You can find more detailed information about our research on our website:
Within the scope of the CRC 1261 four doctoral researcher positions and one scientific coordination position are offered. Please follow the links to find further information in the respective job advertisement:
• Project A4, full-time doctoral researcher position: "Development of fully integrated ΔE-effect sensors and sensor arrays" Prof. Dr. Franz Faupel, Institute for Materials Science,
• Project A8, full-time doctoral researcher position: “Modeling and simulation of magnetoelectric sensors” Prof. Dr. Martina Gerken, Institute for Electrical Engineering and Information Technology,
• Project B1, full-time doctoral researcher position: “Sensor electronics / integrated circuit design”, Prof. Dr. Andreas Bahr, Institute for Electrical Engineering and Information Technology,
• Project B7, full-time doctoral researcher position: "Development of a magnetic particle mapping (MPM) system based on ME sensors", Prof. Dr. Franz Faupel, Institute for Materials Science,
• Integrated Research Training Group, part time (19,35 h) scientific coordinator position, https://www.uni-kiel.de/personal/de/stellen/extern/tech-adm/dateien-extern-nicht-wiss/sfb1261-irtg.pdf
Applications are possible until 15th of January 2021.