The CRC 1261 would like to promote female Master- and PhD-students in the field of magnetic sensing and biomagnetic applications. If you are interested in these topics, the CRC 1261 is offering the opportunity to apply for a conference stipend. The financial support includes 750 Euro for national conferences and 1500 Euro for international conferences.
- The gender- and career-aspect has to be evident for the conference.
- No submission of an abstract at the conference.
- You are enrolled in one of the Master degree programs of the Faculty of Engineering or you are a PhD-student of a third-party funded project related to the topics of the CRC 1261 at the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Medicine or the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
How to apply:
- A motivation letter, stating why you are interested in a topic of the CRC 1261 and why you would like to participate in a specific conference (please state name, date, country) and estimated costs. Please state your full name, date of birth and your subject of study in the letter and sign it. The text should be at least a 0.5 DIN A4 page.
- A copy of your Bachelor’s degree.
- A motivation letter, stating why you would like to participate in a specific conference (please state name, date, country) and estimated costs, and how your PhD topic is related to the CRC 1261. Please state your full name, date of birth and subject of your PhD in the letter and sign it. The text should be at least a 0.5 DIN A4 page.
After the conference, you hand in a report (min. 0.5 DIN A4 page) in which you describe your experiences and in particular the benefits of participating in the conference regarding the gender- and career-aspects.
Application deadline is 01. June 2019.